Originally, we opened as a saw-mill in 1934. For more than 80 years, we have followed the developments in the agricultural sector on a continuous basis to respond to the changing needs of stock breeders: the consolidation of production inputs, the restructuring of operations, sustainable development, green building as well as green energy, the conservation of the landscape, animal welfare, to name but a few. To this experience and craftsmanship we have now added the benefits of using modern production technologies to build agricultural buildings that suits our clients need. Today, we are the leaders in the timber agricultural construction sector in France. Each year, we successfully complete agricultural buildings that demand an extremely high level of technical expertise.
An experienced and reliable Group
Over 80 years' experience manufacturing and erecting timber frame buildings
- Manufactures more than 150,000 m² of timber buildings per year: approximately 200 buildings per year
- 12 years' experience of manufacturing building frame kits.
- Ten years guarantee; quality approach
- Conformity with BS-EN Eurocodes
- Structural analysis & load distribution performed by our Technical Design Department
- Precision manufacturing using computerised numerical control machining (Hundegger)