TYM, (Tong Yang Moolsan) headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, was established in 1951, and has over 58 years of experience designing, manufacturing and distributing high quality tractors and agricultural equipment. TYM MANUFACTURES all of its own TRACTORS which carry the industry’s ‘BEST’ and first 5 YEAR WARRANTY. TYM OFFERS A BROAD PRODUCT LINE - Horsepower ranges from 23hp - 100hp. Most models are available with heated and air conditioned cabs...some models have power shuttle and hydrostatic transmissions. Loaders and backhoes are available for all tractors.
TYM is a proactive and forward thinking manufacturer with an aggressive R & D Department committed to helping their dealers sell tractors. TYM listens and responds to the changing market.
TYM first entered the US market in 1999 branding tractors first for Mahindra's 10 series. As time progressed TYM tractors were sold regionally under the Millennium and Scorpion brand names. And later OEM branded for an additional company for a few years. The TYM brand is known world wide.
TYM sold their tractors in the US under their own brand starting in 2001 in some of the western states. TYM then entered the Canadian market in 2002 offering TYM branded tractors. In September 2004 TYM incorporated TYM-USA which continues to be the TYM's official US operating company DBA TYM TRACTORS.
TYM owns and operates two distribution and support centers in the United States. The newest one opened January 2, 2008 and is Located in Wilson, NC. original US based TYM distribution and support center located in Redmond, OR opened in 2001. TYM built a new distribution and support center in Redmond, OR in 2005. TYM's Headquarters for its North American operation is also located in its new (100,00sq ft) facility in Wilson, NC. TYM continues to invest not only in the development of its tractors and attachments but also in the resources needed to support its dealer organization.
TYM tractors is now the fastest growing tractor brand in North America with its rapidly expanding dealer organization and customer acceptance of its high quality product offering.
- Tong Yang Moolsan Co., Ltd. founded for Movie and Trade business. (1951)
- Bokun Enterprise Co. founded. (1960)
- Two companies (Tong Yang Moolsan Co., Ltd. and Bokun Enterprise Co.) merged under a new name, Tong Yang Moolsan Co., Ltd. (1962)
- Stainless Steel Flatware Factory was established in Seoul. (1972)
- Anyang Farm Machinery Factory was established. (1973)
- Company Share opened to the public. (1973)
- Stainless Steel Flatware Factory moved to Iri Industrial Complex from Gunsan. (1976)
- Light Metal Mill Factory moved to Changwon Industrial Complex from Seoul. (1977)
- Farm Machinery Facotry moved to Changwon Industrial Complex from Anyang. (1978)
- Merged with Far-East Filter Co. (1979)
- Stainless Steel Flatware Factory moved to Iri Industrial Complex from Seoul. (1983)
- Inaguration of Chairman, Hee Yong Kim (1987)
- Filter Factory moved to Jincheon, Chungcheonbuk-Do from Seoul. (1989)
- Established TYM’s R&D Institute and Agricultural Machinery Training Institute (1993)
- A corporation established in China for manufacturing Stainless Steel Flatware. (1994)
- Obtained ISO 9002 Certificate (1995)
- Established Tong Yang Agricultural Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. in China. ) (2000)
- Established Tong Yang Japan in Tokyo, Japan. (2001)
- Obtained ISO 9001 Certificate (2001)
- Obtained ISO 14001 Certificate (2002)
- Head Office moved to DaeYong B/D, 90 Nonhyeon-Dong, Kangnam-Ku, Seoul. (2004)
- Established Tong Yang Biopia Co. (2004)
- Established TYM-USA in USA (2004)
- Established LTYM(Liao Ning, China) in China (2004)
- Jiang Su Tong Yang Rice Transplanter Co., Ltd. merged with Tong Yang Agricultural Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. (2004)
- Tong Yang Biopia Co. changed company name to Tong Yang Net Co. (2006)
- Jiang Su Tong Yang Engine Co., Ltd. established joint venture company in China. (2007)
- TYM’s R&D Center moved to Gongju from Yongin. (2008)