Tramex Meters are international leaders in the design and production of Moisture Meters, Scanners and Data Loggers, with a reputation for the highest standards in quality and innovation. Our heritage in innovation began with our foundation in 1974. Inspired by our experience and knowledge of building moisture inspection, and working closely one of the world’s leading research-intensive universities, we invented, patented and developed the first ever non-destructive moisture meters. Today Tramex continues to innovate, design and manufacture moisture meters for building inspection to the highest standards of precision and durability in a variety of industries such as Flooring, Walls & Roofing, Water Damage Restoration, Indoor Air Quality, as well as for material specific industries related to Wood and Concrete. We have the most advanced range of instruments for detecting, tracing and measuring moisture in the building envelope, and are market leaders in the many industries we serve.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Indoor Air
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Tramex - Model CMEX2 - Digital Moisture Meter for Concrete
- Tramex - Model CME5 - Non-Destructive Concrete Moisture Encounter
- Tramex - Model ME5 - Dual-Depth, Non-Destructive Moisture Encounter Meter
- Tramex - Model HIPP - Hygro-i2 - Relative Humidity Probe
- Tramex - Model IRT2 - Infrared Surface Thermometer