Welcome to Triad Machinery, your Pacific Northwest Leader in Forestry Equipment, Construction Equipment, Material Handling Equipment, Wheel Loaders, Rough Terrain Cranes and Crawler Cranes. Our equipment coverage spans Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. We specialize in New and Used Equipment, Equipment Rentals, Parts and Service. Our major lines include: Link-Belt Construction and Forestry Equipment, Tigercat, Waratah Forestry Attachments, Link-Belt Cranes, Kawasaki Wheel Loaders and Terex Construction Equipment. Please don’t hesitate to contact one of our branches - we are here to serve you and your needs when it comes to Construction, Forestry and Cranes.
- Allow us to better serve your needs more efficiently.
- Offer Sales, Service, Parts, and Administrative all in one facility
- Provide easy access from I205 and I84.
- Allow us to accomodate the needs of the growing forestry, crane and construction industries.
- Provide a much larger yard to house sales and rental equipment.
- Every employee makes a difference.
- Mutual trust and respect are fundamental.
- Commitment is essential.
- You can count on us for exceptional service.
- Integrity creates trust.
- We have fun.
Triad consistently delivers exceptional customer service. Triad provides stable and meaningful employment at fair compensation. Every employee is sacred. We enthusiastically grow our business to benefit everyone. We consistently create profitability. We are stewards of our communities.
Our service department is fully staffed with factory trained technicians. We can also provide service for many other brands of equipment. To reduce costly downtime, ask us about setting up a planned maintenance program.
In today's market place, for construction & timber harvesting, equipment availability is very important. Our parts departments are staffed with knowledgeable & experienced people who care about you and your equipment. With millions invested in parts inventories and up to date electronics equipment we can provide you with the best parts service in the Northwest.
We have product support personnel that travel the area to help solve your service and parts problems.