U.S. Poultry & Egg Association
The U.S. Poultry & Egg Association is the world`s largest and most active poultry organization. We represent the entire industry as an `All Feather` association. Membership includes producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. Formed in 1947, the association has affiliations in 27 states and member companies worldwide. USPOULTRY also sponsors the International Poultry Expo. If you`re not a member of USPOULTRY, we invite you to join us.
- Integrity First
- Service to Customers
- Excellence in All We Do
To be the leading technical resource and voice for the feather industries.
The All Feather Association progressively serving its poultry and egg members through research, education, communications and technical services.
- To partner with our state affiliates and national organizations to augment and influence each other's efforts in attacking common problems, avoiding duplication.
- To be committed to the advancement of research and education in poultry science and technology.
- To ensure the International Poultry Expo is the world's premier poultry exposition, benefitting both exhibitors and attendees.
- To always be responsive and effective to the changing needs of our industry.
- To increase the availability and constant improvement of the quality and safety of poultry products.
- To promote responsible practices in animal care and environmental stewardship.