In 1997, Vac-Tron Equipment, a division of American Manufacturing, was created and took the environmental clean-up market by storm. Today Vac-Tron Equipment is the industry’s innovative leader and the world’s largest producer of industrial vacuum equipment and vacuum excavation equipment. Vac-Tron Equipment, which has more than 30 industrial vacuum products and more than 50 wet and dry uses, has 115 dealer locations in North America. Vac-Tron offers a full line of industrial vacuums, potholing, daylighting, hydro-excavation, and air excavation equipment. Vac-Tron can also be used for directional drill slurry removal, power pole setting, manhole clean-out, culvert clean-out, lateral and storm drain clean-out, industrial clean-up, waste clean-up, lift-station clean-up, oil spill clean-up, as well as other natural disaster clean-up applications.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Vac-Tron - Model SV 500 - Mud & Slurry Excavation and Recovery Vacuum
- FlowMaster - Industrial Vacuum Excavation and Hydraulic Valve Exercising System
- Vac-Tron - Model Air 1273 High CFM - Air and Hydro Vacuum Excavation System
- Vac-Tron - Model CS 500 - Wet/Dry Industrial Vacuum for Non-Hazardous Materials
- Vac-Tron - Model LP 573/873 SDT - Industrial Vacuum & Hydro Excavator