VAKI is a leading company in the development and manufacture of equipment for both fish farming and river stock management. VAKI maintains a worldwide quality service network and our products are exported to more than sixty countries. VAKI’s main market areas are Norway, Scotland, Chile and Canada, together with the Mediterranean countries. Since 1986 VAKI has provided it´s customers with innovative products and delivered high quality and value to its growing customer base. VAKI focuses on fish counting and size estimation. The feature all our products have in common is that they offer the user accurate information to facilitate planning and decision making. They also raise the level of automation and contribute towards increased efficiency in both fish farming and wild fish research.
Continuous product development in collaboration with customers and other partners is one of the company’s main priorities.
VAKI‘s products are carefully engineered and must go through a range of quality testing prior to delivery.
VAKI’s continued focus on research and development will ensure that our customers always have the best tools available. VAKI takes great pride in rising to the challenges of the industry.
VAKI has a worldwide agent and service network, which provides full support and maintenance to customers.
VAKI offers specific seminars, product training, quality monitoring and after-sales support.
Continuous Improvements & Excellence
VAKI is committed to continuous innovation and development. Originating from personal service and in collaboration with our customers and other partners, we will continue expanding our products to offer more features and benefits for the future. In the future VAKI will continue to act as a leader in this growing industry as a trusted manufacturer and advisor to our customers. VAKI looks forward to the challenges that lie ahead.
- We act with Integrity: Honesty creates long lasting trust and loyalty in all our relationships.
- We are Passionate: We enjoy what we do, we take pride in our work, put in the extra effort and get recognition for solving problems.
- Be Creative: Explore opportunities, challenge yourself and be open minded to new ideas.
- Be Professional: We approach every challenge by using our skills, education and knowledge with the best methods available.
- It's a Team-Effort: Co-operation is vital for success in our tasks, challenges and relations. We listen to customers and each other, ask critical questions and communicate openly.