Vigorena is a family business set up in 1989 in Herne by Joris Nerinckx. The company is currently headed by his son Alain. With the knowledge and the experience of both Alain (agricultural engineer), his brother and veterinary surgeon Yves Nerinckx, it is attempted to tailor the calf hutches and minerals to the extent possible to meet the needs of animals and people.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Livestock
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
VIG-O-COMFORT, NO. 1 IN ROBUSTNESS
Vig-O-Comfort is not just a name.
It derives from our company name VIGORENA, which comes from the Latin word VIGOR which means POWERFUL AND STRONG.
OMFORT refers to the user-friendliness for both calf and user.
General specifications of our hutches
- Cast in high density polyethylene (non-toxic, 100% recyclable) in a single piece
- Resistant to shocks, ultraviolet rays, all weather conditions and cleaning products.
- Provided with a simple manual ventilation system.
- Easy to clean with the smooth inside coating.
- All hutches are provided with a long canopy, while with the front not being fully open this offers extra protection against all weather conditions so the comfort of the calf is ensured.
- .The dimensions of our hutches are such that the calves can easily turn and move in the hutches. The effective leg space is sufficiently large with each model so the comfort of the calf is ensured.
- The doorways are sufficiently large to give easy accessibility for the farmer.
- .All hutches are available with a rainproof feeder for the provision of concentrate and hay.
- All hutches are available with soundly galvanised fencing with a door to offer easy accessibility.
All hutches are available in two colours
with a beige colour the hutch allows plenty of light through (no sunlight!) that is important during cold and overcast winter days, and the hut reflects the sunlight. One then has an insulating effect: cool in the summer and warmer in the winter.
stronger reflection of the sun means the temperature can be kept low in the hutch during hot summer days (cooler than hutches made of polyester).
Our mineral department is GMP certified. It is attempted to purchase raw materials with the highest possible digestibility for the animal. The greatest possibly purity (low heavy metals level) is also the aim.
Various procedures are complied with, so the quality of the raw materials and finished products are not negatively influences. This is partly ensured by an extensive hygiene/quality monitoring plan.
Alain Nerinckx (agricultural engineer) is responsible for the follow-up and application of this quality monitoring plan.
Yves Nerinckx (veterinary surgeon) provides technical advice on the formulation, etc. if necessary