Walker Environmental (formerly N-Viro Systems Canada LP)
N-Viro Systems Canada LP (NVS) offers its own patented process and know-how for the sustainable and safe treatment and recycling of municipal wastewater biosolids and other bio-organic wastes (including source separated kitchen wastes), utilizing alkaline byproducts. N-Viro offers an innovative and cost effective solution to bio-organic waste management. Small municipalities can benefit using a “Hub” type system to share one biosolids treatment facility. The N-Viro process stabilizes and pasteurizes organic wastes and produces a value added product called N-Rich that has a number of beneficial uses.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Halifax Soil - Model 0.8 - 1.0 - 0.5 - Amendment (HSA) for Processed Sewage (Biosolids)
- Model 0.5-0.6-2.5 - Sarnia Soil Amendment (SSA) for Processed Sewage
- N-Viro - Model 1.0 - 0.5 - 2.5 - Leamington Soil Amendment (LSA) for Processed Sewage
- N-Viro S - Model 0.8 - 1.4 - 1.5 - Niagara Soil Amendment (NSA) for Processed Sewage (Biosolids)