The stationary agricultural dryer AgroDry® used for drying high-quality agricultural products is an efficient drying system for agriculture and contractors. The modern discharge technologies generate rates constant product moisture. Because of the circulating air and heat recovery optimum energy saving is possible. For the production of the stationary agricultural dryer AgroDry® only high-grade aluminum is used, which makes both indoor and outdoor installation possible. In addition, the aluminum alloy allows a long lifetime of the dryer. There are more than 3.500 stationary STELA dryer all over the world.
By STELA Laxhuber GmbH based in Massing, GERMANY.
- Hybrid phenology / trait assessment for breeding
- Canopy profiling
- Wind profile / wind shear information
- Temperature / pressure profiling
- Spore, dust, pollen collection
- Water quality assessments and survey
- Methane and CO2 sensing
- Wirelessly collect data from ground sensors
- Crop counting
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you