Crop Yields Applications
The value of grain and oilseed is determined by its characteristics, and only by identifying and segregating qualities can the total value be optimized. Whether you trade in wheat, barley, corn, soybeans or other products, rapid and accurate analytical results will help you make the best business decisions.
Perten Instruments have worked with grain and oilseed trading companies for more than 40 years. We know and understand your business and can offer products and solutions which will help you in your daily work, as well as improve your bottom line in the longer term.
Perten Instruments is the company with the most comprehensive range of equipment for grain and oilseed analysis, and the only company to offer instruments both for quantitative and qualitative measurements.
By Perten Instruments - a PerkinElmer Company based in Hägersten, SWEDEN.
Acadian products have been field and greenhouse tested relentlessly for a quarter century on over 80 different crops worldwide. Such depth of testing has proven two things above all.
- Acadian Products provide universal benefits including stress tolerance and stress recovery
- Acadian Products help address specific desired outcomes based on each crops unique needs (For crop specific information, please see the Crops tab below)
By Acadian Seaplants Limited based in Dartmouth, NOVA SCOTIA (CANADA).
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you