Industrial processes based on fermentation are a major, mixer intensive segment of the Chemical Process Industries, and many products are produced via fermentation. Fermentation uses micro-organisms to convert carbon or nitrogen based raw materials into new products.
By National Oilwell Varco based in Dayton, OHIO (USA).
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you