Delta-T Devices supplies high quality, research grade equipment to help growers monitor and control irrigation using proven technology:
- improve water use efficiency
- reduce fertiliser application rates
- enhance crop development
- maintain yield
- improve quality
By Delta-T Devices Ltd. based in Cambridge, UNITED KINGDOM.
Precision agriculture is no longer a new term in crop production. It is now a widely accepted practice. Aerial imagery is a key component in utilizing precision agriculture techniques for the management of farmland. The GeoVantage Imaging System provides high-resolution, orthorectified images that are used by Cooperatives, Ag Service Providers (ASPs), Crop Consultants, and Growers to:
- Create management zones
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fertilizer applications
- View the whole farm/field
- Perform in-season analysis to make crop management decisions
- Manage geo-referenced soil sampling
- Precisely schedule irrigation
- Scheduling of pesticide applications
- Find mechanical errors in application equipment
By GeoVantage based in Peabody, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Pesticides were commonly used for the pest control in farms since they have high and rapid insecticidal effects and enable us to increase yields of crops. However, the pesticides cause some problems: soil and groundwater pollution and residual chemicals in crops harmful to consumers. Recently, wider implementation of ozone sterilization in agriculture seems to be one of the promising techniques to secure the safety of foods.
By Absolute Systems Inc. based in Edmonton, ALBERTA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you