Our lab is certified and equipped to serve our clients by identifying pathogens from samples obtained from soil, water and plants. A variety of tests can be offered for pathogens detection and pathogen identification in the lab. In addition, our scientists, with training in plant protection, will be available to provide consulting services to our clients for additional support. Our timely support can help you to prevent plant diseases from spreading or happening.
By Microbe Inotech Laboratories, Inc based in St. Louis, MISSOURI (USA).
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you