6th Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2016
This year’s program features an abundance of real-life case studies all geared to provide you with practical, manufacturing and operational lessons. The speaker panel is made up of some of America’s highest achieving and experienced professionals, all of whom have tips and ideas to share in lean, OpEx, digital manufacturing, the Internet of Things, future technologies, workforce development and advanced leadership.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 14-15, 2016
- San Diego , CA , USA
This Summit is for professionals in all sectors looking to:
- Optimize lean / OpEx strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs
- Plan a future workforce and increase current employee engagement
- Implement new technologies in order to achieve fully digitalized production
- Explore the possibilities and realise the full potential of Industry 4.0
The dedicated streams will provide solutions to both your technical and strategic challenges and you’ll leave with a personalized blueprint to implement success.
Over the two days you’ll meet with other leading professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to benchmark your operations, share best practice and drive real and lasting change. Together, attendees of the summit will forge the future direction of American manufacturing. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of it.
Sponsorship is now open.
We have a a range of thought leadership, exhibitor, meetings and speaking opportunities available.
The American Manufacturing Strategy Summit offers the unmissable opportunity to meet, network and exchange ideas at America’s largest event of this kind. The essential summit for all involved in manufacturing, logistics and related disciplines, securing a place will guarantee a true understanding of up-to-date industry developments and best practice.
Delegates are also provided with the chance to hear the latest industry case studies, participate in keynote sessions and interactive master classes, helping to aid strategy building to establish new growth within your organisation.
Join VPs, Directors and Heads of: Manufacturing, Operations, Production, Plant Manager, Factory Manager, General Manager, Operational Excellence, OpEx, Lean, 6-Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Engineering, Maintenance and Reliability (S&OP)
The American Manufacturing Strategies Summit is the only event of its kind to deliver leading industry market intelligence in a compact two day format, combined with pre-arranged business meetings and industry presentations on the latest in manufacturing advancements.
American manufacturing is continuing to expand – but is your organization optimizing processes to ensure growth?
The Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI Survey on the Business Outlook shows ongoing expansion of manufacturing in the US, although the speed of growth could be slowing. As the American economy continues to recover it is critical that manufacturers adopt new processes to enable more effective production and order fulfillment.
Researched and validated by our senior industry advisory board, The 2016 summit will provide leading case studies, stimulating debate on the future of manufacturing, and valuable networking opportunities for you to share information and find future business partners.
- Keynote presentations that offer insights into the major issues facing the industry at the moment. Streamed in-depth presentations providing you with the most choice possible across all manufacturing disciplines
- Interactive panel discussions where you will see honest and open discussions on the major challenges facing the industry including lively debate and interaction with your manufacturing peers
- Real life case studies from experts detailing practical advice and best practice for all manufacturers.
- Hands-on workshops with interactive participation, specialist advice and Q&A sessions
- Exhibition where you can identify the latest technologies to support your manufacturing operations