8th Annual Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer Conference 2017
The 8th annual Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer conference takes place in Cape Town on 15-17 February – bringing the leading meeting place for the African supply chain to one of Africa’s most beautiful cities. Over 450 participants from 55 countries attended in 2016 – if you want to join them and get the best price, register online before 24 June and save $400
- Event Type:
- Feb. 15-17, 2017
- Cape Town , South Africa
As Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer 2017 you will join a cross-section of stakeholders including government leaders, finance providers, NGOs, regional distributors and global producers. You will hear from speakers of genuine influence – this year’s speaker panel included OCP, the African Development Bank, the Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency, Honda and COMESA.
Organised with the support of the International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA), IFDC, Africafertilizer.org and AFAP, this is an unrivaled networking forum – the only place to be if you want to build your business across Africa.
The Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer 2016 conference was an ideal opportunity to meet, network and enjoy the brilliantly presented content with precise and relevant content to our respective industries.'
- Dennis Naicker, Chief Operations Officer,
Global Collateral Control
What you'll get at the only fertilizer conference in Africa in 2017:
- 450+ attendees from across the fertilizer supply chain
- The chance to meet fertilizer producers and traders from over 20 African countries
- 20+ hours of networking
- Opening cocktail reception and gala dinner - exclusive to registered delegates
- 20+ expert speakers
- 3 days of discussions with senior decision makers
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn: Hear the latest market developments from industry experts and analysts during two mornings of insightful discussions
- Explore: Our exhibition space features the latest technology, equipment, logistics and service providers from around the world
- Discuss: This year’s event will focus on bulk blending versus processing, multi-nutrient application and soil mapping in Africa
- Meet: Major producers, traders, policy and financial advisers, distributors and NGO’s, throughout Africa and beyond
If expanding in the Africa fertilizer sector is one of your business objectives, Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer gives you the perfect opportunity to stand out from the crowd. As a sponsor or exhibitor at this event - now in its 8th year - you are guaranteed to get your message across to hundreds of decision-makers, from all over Africa and the rest of the world.
Sponsoring the conference provides an exclusive opportunity for companies to demonstrate real leadership in the African market. As well as reaching our registered delegates of CEOs, MDs, Product Managers, Head Traders, etc sponsors enjoy regular advertising to our targeted fertilizer contacts worldwide in our pre-conference publicity. 450 attendees from 200 companies based in 55 countries attended the 2016 conference.
Give your company the opportunity to showcase to the widest possible audience in the region. Generate new sales and business partnerships by contacting us for sponsorship options today.
Sponsors at this highly targeted and focused event will benefit from:
- Brand positioning - be at the forefront of your potential customers’ minds
- Targeted advertising to our database of senior fertilizer contacts
- The opportunity to forge quality business relationships with new clients
- Being seen as an industry leader
- Updates on key industry developments
- A unique networking opportunity in an informal setting
- Meeting your marketing objectives with tailored packages
- Significant ROI
A few of the ways that you can promote your products and services to your target audience:
- Gala dinners
- Cocktail reception
- Document bag
- Appointment card
- Coffee break
- Registration area
- Delegate gift
- Distribution of company brochure
- Wifi, lanyards, room drops
- Distribution of company brochure/ products
Exhibiting - Generating tangible sales leads
Display your products and services to the decision makers in the fertilizer producers and consumers in Africa. The exhibition area will be a major focus of the event - ensure your company does not miss out on lead generation and sales, contact us today to reserve your stand while space is available.
The exhibitor's package includes:
- Dedicated stand in a prime location at the centre of the conference
- Delegate list of all registered attendees
- Two delegate places for the full duration of the event
- Access to all conference areas and presentation papers
- Attendance to fantastic networking opportunities which include two evening cocktail parties on Wednesday and Thursday and two lunches on Thursday and Friday
- Coverage of exhibitors in Fertilizer Focus magazine