Agribusiness 2017 Conference
Agriculture like many sectors of the UK and global economy is going through a huge transition. Whether it’s internal processes or the changing external environment, business must lead and react to secure on-going success. Agriculture’s green revolution has been surpassed, now we face the ‘digital revolution’. There is much talk of Big Data within agriculture and this will continue to revolutionise business. On top of this BREXIT will be a key feature that will shape and form UK agriculture as well as our renegotiations with the EU. This could lead to a seismic change in the way UK agriculture and agribusiness is conducted in the future. Agribusiness 2017 will address these key issues from a political, technological and business standpoint to make members and stakeholders fully aware of these key issues thanks to our diverse line up of leading speakers. The AIC team and I look forward to welcoming you to Agribusiness 2017 for a stimulating day.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Nov. 23, 2016
- Orton Hall Hotel
- Peterborough , UK
Why should you attend Agribusiness 2017?
Driving today’s agricultural revolution aims to inform and inspire. From policy and strategy to a detailed look at some of the innovative breakthroughs now on offer, this conference will help agribusiness and food supply chains prepare for the future.
Why past delegates plan to return:
- Swapping ideas with industry leaders
- Infuencing key stakeholders and government officials
- Gaining knowledge from political, financial and technological experts
- Stopping to think outside the box for a day
Agribusiness 2017 Partners
Alongside the conference, delegates have time to meet key suppliers and other stakeholders in a mini exhibition that opens at 9am and continues during the coffee and lunch breaks.
- Agricultural Industries Confederation
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board
- AgriTrade News
- BASIS and FACTS
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Bluefin Insurance Services Ltd
- Bright Crop
- Campaign for the Farmed Environment
- CORE Software
- Hunter Chase Consultants
- Linking Environment And Farming (LEAF)
- Muddy Boots Software
- Scientific Analysis Laboratories Ltd
- Towergate (insurance brokers)
Some of these partners will be exhibiting at Agribusiness 2017.
Who should attend?
Agribusiness 2017 has been devised to provide information and stimulation for senior executives and those on the career ladder within many organisations including:
- AIC Members
- Agribusiness companies
- Government and policy makers
- Trade bodies
- Food processors and retailers
- Other allied industries