ALUMINIUM is the world`s leading trade show and B2B-platform for the aluminium industry and its main applications. It is THE must-attend event for the aluminium industry and a powerful sourcing platform by uniting producers, processors and also end-consumers as well as technology suppliers. ALUMINIUM is showcasing international innovations from the entire value chain.
- Event Type:
- Oct. 9-11, 2018
- Messe Düsseldorf
- Düsseldorf , Germany
Once again the ALUMINIUM 2018 is accompanied by our comprehensive supporting programme. It ranges from the ALUMINIUM Conference which is part of the trade fair since many years to the ALUMINIUM Forum, an innovation area, as well as thematic guided tours.
High-calibre lecturers, as well as exhibitor lectures, special presentations and live demonstrations will make ALUMINIUM an integrated trade event for the aluminium industry in 2018!
Please contact us if your are interested in participating in our programme.
ALUMINIUM is the world's leading trade show and B2B-platform for the aluminium industry and its most important application areas. All significant players of the sector get together: The trade show connects producers, processors, technology suppliers and users along the entire valu chain. It is the the perfect place to get in touch with and develop new target groups, especially with engineers and designers from the application areas.
Strong arguments for your participation in ALUMINIUM 2018
- 85% of the trade visitors are involved in purchasing and procurement decision or have high influence on it
- Half of the visitors have concrete procurement objectives
- For 60% of the visitors the ALUMINIUM is the most important event within the industry
- The ALUMINIUM matchmaking tool enables you to generate new contacts that are interested in your offer prior to the exhibition
You will encounter international trade specialists
- 27,500 expected visitors utilise the ALUMINIUM as a business and information platform and create your global marketplace
- In total, alomost 60% of the trade visitors come from abroad
- The top 5 visitor countries, next to Germany, are: Italy, The Netherlands, Turkey, Spain and Great Britain
- The top 5 overseas countries are: China, Russia, USA, Canada and Japan
Thanks to the comprehensive show programme, you can present your prodcuts and solutions in the right setting
- The ALUMINIUM Conference supplements the exhibition since many years
- In the ALUMINIUM Forum you can address your target group directly
- The innovation areas provide room for your products for special applications
- Thematic Guided Tours lead visitors to your stand
- The ALUMINIUM trade fair is the most important event worldwide within the aluminium industry
- The exhibition area is growing constantly to more than 80,000 m² in 2018
- 27,500 visitors are expected in 2018
- The number of exhibitors, visitors and the exhibition area have tripled since the first event
- More than 1,000 exhibitors form the entire industry's value chain: From raw materials, along semi-finished and finished products up to machines, structural works, facilities, supplies and surface treatments.