APAS Annual General Meeting 2016
This year, APAS will be having the Annual General Meeting November 29, 30 and December 1, 2016 in Regina.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 29, 2016 - Dec. 1, 2016
- Queensbury Convention Centre, 1700 Elphinstone Street
- Regina , SK , Canada
The primary objectives of the AGM are to:
- Appoint an Auditor for 2017
- Review and approve financial statements for 2015-16
- Debate and vote on resolutions
- Review and amend Bylaws
- Review and develop APAS policy positions on key issues for advancement to government decision-makers, other stakeholders and to the Canadian Federation of Agriculture.
- Provide an opportunity for delegates to hear directly from speakers and presenters on priority policy issues; and
- Address APAS internal business.