Canada`s Farm Show 2020
Canada’s Farm Show brings more than 30,000 producers, manufacturers, buyers and industry experts together for a global summit of innovation in dryland farming, technology, business, modern living and entertainment. For over 40 years, Canada’s Farm Show has connected producers, manufacturers and buyers from around the world to the latest innovations in dryland farming.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jun. 16-18, 2020
- Evraz Place
- Regina , SK , Canada
Celebrating 43 Years of Success in 2020
With 30,000+ visitors from more than 50+ countries visiting, Canada’s Farm Show promotes innovation, collaboration, education and growth in the agriculture industry. The show attracts world-class manufacturers, exhibitors, speakers and entertainment to Regina, Saskatchewan each year.
In June 2020, Canada's Farm Show will celebrate its 43rd year, covering over 1.9 million sq. ft. of space with everything from the latest in equipment and software technology to industry-leading keynote speakers and lifestyle products.
The three-day show is the only place to see it all. From education in the latest agricultural technology, networking and business development opportunities to shopping and entertainment, Canada’s Farm Show has something for everyone.
- 500+ exhibitors
- Conexus Home Quarter
- International Business Centre
- CFS Speaker Series
- Innovation Showcase
- Industry keynote speakers
- New product launches and innovations
- Livestock production and equipment showcase
- Door-to-door shuttle services
- Young's Equipment North 40 Beer Gardens
- Tim Hortons, Western Pizza and several other food vendors
GET AHEAD. GO BEYOND.
Located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada's Farm Show is a three-day business-to business show that is the only place to see it all. From education in the latest agricultural technology to networking and business development opportunities, this is truly the place to be for agricultural producers, manufacturers and suppliers to receive the tools, experiences and connections to get ahead and go beyond.
SHOW HOURS - NEW!
- Tuesday, June 16: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 18: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 16: Innovation Day
- Wednesday, June 17: Women in Ag Day
- Thursday, June 18: Young Farmers' Day
With producers and international buyers from more than 50+ countries in attendance, Canada’s Farm Show gives vendors direct access to a captive agricultural audience.
Attendees value the hands-on experience and face-to-face interactions with companies. While many vendors are showcasing agricultural and livestock equipment, there is also strong demand for vendors with emerging technology, software, innovations and lifestyle products.
Evraz Place is Canada's largest interconnected indoor event complex with over 1.9 million square feet. The show provides flexible display space for vendors of any size.
Exhibitor Opportunities & Benefits
Exhibitors have access to a variety of services to help them maximize their opportunities at Canada’s Farm Show.
The Innovation Showcase provides agricultural companies an exclusive platform for launching new products. Companies that apply are qualified by the Canada’s Farm Show Innovation Committee and evaluated by a panel of judges. As well as receiving a place on the Innovation Stage, awards are given to the best new ideas and products.
International Business Centre & Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters. In 2019, more than $357 million in sales were generated through the International Business Centre. Apply to become an Exporter Member to gain access.
Exporter Member benefits and opportunities:
- Schedule appointments with qualified buyers
- Receive company profiles to prepare for discussions with buyers
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company
- Access to International Business Centre meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
Vendors receive exclusive access to the exhibitor lounge where they’ll find all the amenities needed for vendor-networking opportunities.
Trade Show Services
Exhibitors have access to Show Time Display, our trade show display services partner, for easy access to booth furniture, carpeting and flooring, material handling, booth labour and more. The Show Time online-ordering tool provides easy access to find what you need for your booth or display. Click here for more information.
The International Business Centre provides comprehensive business services to international visitors in order to make the trip to Saskatchewan productive and convenient.
- Assistance with hotel reservations
- Ground transportation to the show and airport
- Private meeting rooms
- Staff facilitators to arrange meetings between buyers, trade delegations and exporter members
We also offer business-to-business meetings between exporter members and international visitors. No matter the company size, these productive meeting sessions offer a place to facilitate contracts, make formal connections and assess potential partnerships with purchasers or suppliers.
Canada's Farm Show offers potential funding for distributors, equipment dealers, importers and dealers to attend the show. Large corporate farms or cooperative farms may be considered based on purchasing intentions and a demonstrated ability to import equipment. Those accepted into the program will have 100% of one (1) room charge for three nights (June 16, 17 and 18, 2020). This is limited to one (1) buyer per company.
In addition, the program offers guests the following features:
- International Buyers Symposium & Demo Tour - June 15, 2020
- Early access to Preview Day which includes the Presidents' Reception
- Access to the International Business Centre which includes free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and two complimentary meals (breakfast and lunch) each day of the show
- Business-to-business appointments
- Reimbursement of up to $500 CDN for airfare to attend the show
The following criteria is used to help determine eligibility for the program:
- Applicants must have purchase decision-making capabilities and are interested in products or services from Western Canadian companies
- Applicants can be from corporate or co-operative farms, government agencies, distributors, importers and equipment dealers
Please be advised that funding dollars are limited.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program for Farmers
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program includes two categories for those interested in farming in Saskatchewan.
- Farm Owner/Operator: experienced farmers with considerable capital to invest in buying and operating a farming operation in Saskatchewan
- Young Farmer: young families looking to establish a farming operation in rural Saskatchewan
Contact the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program to learn more about eligibility.