FOREXPO 2020, the forest show of Southern Europe, n the heart of the largest massif of cultivated forest, at the gates of the Pyrenees and the Iberian Peninsula. Every 4 years, 400 European exhibitors, more than 500 international brands present the latest innovations ranging from forestry to logging on a 70 hectare site. Showcase of cultivated forest, all the techniques and know-how, from the preparation of the soil to the loading of logs on trucks through the cutting of the tree, are highlighted at FOREXPO.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Jun. 17-19, 2020
- Mimizan , France
The southern european forestry trade fair, in the heart of the biggest cultivated forest in Europe, close to the Pyrenees and the Iberian Peninsula.
With support of Nouvelle-Aquitaine’s Council and Landes’s Regional Council, Community of Communes of Mimizan will welcome FOREXPO the European trade fair for forestry and logging on June 17, 18, 19th 2020.
Created in 1962, FOREXPO established itself as the crossroads for European forest.
- Exhibitions, demonstrations and workshops, as well as conferences and debates, give a complete picture of what the forest-wood industry has to offer
- “from seeds to logs”, a forest stand’s life for three days at FOREXPO
400 European exhibitors, over 500 international brands expose the very latest innovations relating to forestry and lumbering on a 70 ha site.
A showcase for the cultivated forest, all the techniques and know-how, from soil work through tree-felling to log loading on trucks, are on display at FOREXPO.
- Strippers, gyro cutters, roto-cutters, disks and cutter cultivators
- Seeds, plants, game protections, agro-pharmaceutical products
- Pruning, maintenance equipment, pulverizers and treating equipment
- Stumpers, rippers, ploughs, see drill, planting machine, spreading machines
- Power saws, back strippers
- Dozers, roads maintenance
- Computer systems, measurement and marking equipment
- 4x4 vehicles
- Individual protections
- Bio energy
- Other equipments
- Mobile sawmills, sawing equipment
- Log splitting knifes, chippers
- Harvesters, forwarding, cable skidder
- Road transport equipment
- Lubricants, hydraulic components
FOREXPO will find for the 4rd time the site of Mimizan, ideally situates, in the heart of the biggest cultivated forest in Europe (1.2 million ha, 34 000 jobs, 3.5 billion euros turnover) and close to the Pyrenees and the Iberian Peninsula.
Mimizan, seaside resort of Landes, owns undeniable assets:
- A family spot on the seaside
- Close to Spanish borders
- A big capacity and wide range of accommodation
FOREXPO takes all possible steps to manage the 70ha forest site and allow exhibitors to welcome some 25 000 visitors under the best possible conditions and friendly atmosphere.
- Large parking area
- 3 km loop
- Stabilized tracks
- Stand with electrical connection
- Presentation arena
- Many catering spots
Many conferences will take place during FOREXPO.
Program to come
Demonstrations, equipment presentations
Every day, demonstrations, presentations of equipment are offered.
Mimizan Inter-communal Tourist Office and their partners organise your forest tours and environmental study trips, offering visits to a range of industrial and construction sites linked to the Pine wood forestry sector since 1995.
The contributors are professionals who actively encourage exchange in order to transmit their experience and expertise.