Manufacturing Surabaya 2019
Manufacturing Surabaya 2019 will showcase a comprehensive range of exhibits, providing a focused and practical platform for the key industrial sectors in East Indonesia to visit. With East Java experiencing huge levels of industrial growth, Manufacturing Surabaya is the perfect platform for industry professionals from the global manufacturing industry to showcase their latest products and meet the regions key decision makers.
- Event Type:
- Jul. 17-20, 2019
- Grand City Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Surabaya , Indonesia
Manufacturing Surabaya 2019 is a highly focused annual exhibition of Manufacturing Machinery, Equipment, Materials and Services event with over a decade of success. The event provides the perfect opportunity to meet face to face with potential clients who are actively looking for suppliers.
- Lead Generation
The largest gathering of industrial decision makers and buyers from East Java, Indonesia’s manufacturing heartland. Meet over 7,000 industry professionals actively looking for manufacturing solutions.
Manufacturing Surabaya 2019 provides the perfect opportunity to present your brand to the people and organisations that matter – This is your opportunity to educate the buyers.
East Indonesia’s leading Manufacturing event offers an un-missable opportunity for you to network with business leaders, suppliers and buyers, to discuss ideas and help identify solutions.
- Customer Connection
Your best and newest customers are going to be at Manufacturing Surabaya 2019.Take this opportunity to contact them and demonstrate new products or services.
- Gauge Market Reaction
Manufacturing Surabaya 2019 is the ideal place to generate real time market feedback on new or existing products or services.
- Aerospace MRO industry
- Automotive and supply industries
- Defense Industries
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Fine mechanics and optics
- Ironware and pressed metal industries
- Machine and apparatus construction
- Metal fittings industry
- Metalworking, turning and milling shops
- Pipe and wire machining and working plants
- Railway vehicle manufacturing and supply industries
- Service providers
- Sheet metal working plants
- Steel and light alloy construction
- Surface finishing, hardening
- Tool grinding shops
- Tool, mould, and jig making