ProFood Tech 2021
ProFood Tech is the premier biennial food and beverage processing trade show in North America. It is the one event where food and beverage companies from every sector can see all types of processing technology—including full-scale machinery and robots in action—from 450 exhibiting companies over a 120,000 net square-foot show floor. Attendees include 6,000 processing professionals—many C-level executives, corporate managers, engineers, operations managers, plant managers, production supervisors, brand and marketing managers, quality controllers, purchasers, research & development specialists and package designers—from all kinds of food and beverage consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies.
- Event Type:
- Trade Show/Exhibition
- Apr. 13-15, 2021
- Mccormick Place
- Chicago , IL , USA
Attending ProFood Tech provides opportunities you can’t get anywhere else.
Gain important perspective by seeing all the latest processing equipment for every food and beverage sector in one place.
Come up with creative solutions by discussing challenges with people who work in all food and beverage sectors.
Get invigorated by the energy of the show floor, with thousands of processing professionals gathered in one place.
You’ll quickly and effectively get up to speed on processing industry trends, find out what is new and learn where your company stands in comparison to the competition.
See Technology in Action
This helps you envision the best configuration for your production process and make a better purchasing decision.
Get up to Speed
Walking the show floor gives you an effective snapshot of all the new advances, best practices and trends in processing.
Find Your Competitive Edge
Discover technologies that will give you an advantage—whether in safety, output, or achieving the clean labels consumers want.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- COMPREHENSIVE: See the latest solutions from top global suppliers for all food and beverage industries, attend educational sessions and interact with industry peers at multiple events all under one roof.
- TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION: Watch demos of equipment and speak with subject matter experts from leading global suppliers who can provide the latest solutions for your business needs.
- SEE WHAT'S NEW: Develop relationships with new suppliers and see cutting- edge technologies to help you solve your greatest challenges and take advantage of bottom-line opportunities.
- GAIN INSIGHT: Stay up-to-date on industry breakthroughs at the Knowledge Hubs, without leaving the show floor.
- KNOWLEDGE SHARE: Benefit from the presence of 10+ industry verticals where best practices and trends can lead to cross-industry solutions.
Explore innovative solutions for your industry and discover inspirational crossover technologies from other sectors, all in one comprehensive event.
In order to provide a cost effective, stress-free, exhibiting experience, all ProFood Tech exhibitors are provided with dedicated resources to help with your show planning.
The customizable We Take Care Program provides the following options to help you make the most out of your exhibiting experience:
- Complete turnkey booth package, making planning and set-up easy
- Drayage and material handling are included in the space rate*
- Dedicated Customer Account Manager to assist you throughout the exhibiting process from pre-show to on-site needs
- Matchmaking breakfast with potential U.S. and International agents as well as end-users
- Presentation on the latest trends in the U.S. Food and Beverage Processing Market and executive summary of one of PMMI’s latest industry reports (as part of the matchmaking breakfast)
- For our international exhibitors, One-on-One Consultation on how to market your company to the U.S.
ProFood Tech Delivers the Leads You Want
When you invest in exhibiting, you want a quality trade show produced by proven leaders—and with ProFood Tech, that’s exactly what you get.
With thousands of high-level buyers from all the leading food and beverage companies attending ProFood Tech, PMMI, Anuga and IDFA, it was clear the industry was hungry for this event.
Get Great Leads
Qualified buyers come from the top food and beverage companies to investigate technologies.
Reach Across Markets
This is a great opportunity to showcase any crossover applications.
Meet Decision Makers
Nearly 3/4 of attendees have final decision power or significant influence.
Build Your Business
Attendees come from companies of all sizes and from all food and beverage sectors.
- COMPREHENSIVE: Reach all segments of the food and beverage processing sector at the same time, under one roof.
- NEW CONNECTIONS: 3 out of 4 attendees are looking to develop relationships with new suppliers and 1/3 of ProFood Tech participants attend no other show.
- PURCHASING TEAMS ATTEND: Senior Management, Operations Personnel and Engineers are in attendance with 75% of attendees having significant or final buying power.
- VALUE: Your booth rate is inclusive of drayage allowing you to bring the machinery and technology that the attendees are eager to see.
- GLOBAL REACH: Year-round exposure to the combined contact networks of leading show organizers PACK EXPO, Koelnmesse (organizers of Anuga) and the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA); as well as, the full suite of publications offered by the PMMI Media Group.
- PREMIUM LOCATION: Food and beverage processing and manufacturing in the greater Chicago Metropolitan Area is the second largest in the entire United States.
Exhibit Space Pricing: $31 per square foot. Special PMMI and IDFA Member rates apply.
What's included in space rate?
- Drayage and Material Handling
- One-time spot of equipment and display material
- Dedicated PACK EXPO Services Customer Account Manager
- Printed Show Guide listing and comprehensive online directory listing
- Online booth promotion tools including the Customer Invite Program - Invite YOUR customers and prospects for FREE
- 8' pipe and drape back wall of a standard color and 3' side dividers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Perimeter guard service
Suppliers of processing technology and solutions for the Food & Beverage Industry exhibit at ProFood Tech. The show provides a fantastic opportunity to reach companies of all sizes, from all food and beverage sectors, including:
- Baking & Snack
- Pet Food
- Prepared Foods
Powered by PACK EXPO, Anuga and IDFA, ProFood Tech offers every kind of processing technology for all food and beverage sectors. That’s the ProFood Tech Difference.
ProFood Tech Is Where Processing Industry Professionals:
Serving all food and beverage sectors, ProFood Tech is North America’s most comprehensive processing event.
Get Business Done
Top suppliers demonstrate their most advanced food processing technology and offer solutions for increasing safety, output and efficiency.
Delve Into the Issues
The ProFood Tech Knowledge Hub covers best practices, food industry innovation, disruptive technologies and more.