Strategies in Light Europe (SILE) 2016
Strategies in Light Europe (SILE) is the leading conference and exhibition addressing the interests of those associated with the manufacture, development and application of lighting technologies. It comprises 2 days of high level conference sessions, plus an exhibition floor featuring the leading suppliers in the LED Lighting Industry. Once again, Strategies in Light Europe is co-located with LuxLive - focusing on the end-user and design end of the lighting arena and Lightspace dot London - dedicated to the integration of electric and natural light in architecture; the co-location of these three prestigious events brings significant benefits to the visitor.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 23-24, 2016
- London , UK
Never before has any combination of events brought together this comprehensive range of key individuals, joining lighting specifiers, manufacturers, designers and the end user market.
This winning partnership makes the sessions yet more appealing and relevant, while the location eases networking across Europe and beyond.
- More than 7,800 LED Lighting professionals from over 80 countries across all three events
- 36 Strategies in Light Europe conference sessions
- 256 Strategies in Light Europe delegates
- 42 Strategies in Light Europe exhibitors
- Over 57% of exhibitors polled regarded the Strategies in Light Europe as successsful in meeting their objectives
- Over 66% of attendees polled used Strategies in Light Europe to keep up to date with industry developments
- Over 66% of attendees polled used Strategies in Light Europe to network
Strategies in Light Europe brings together manufacturers, designers, technologists, marketers, and financiers from some 83 countries.
Reflecting today's constantly evolving Lighting market, Strategies in Light Europe highlights cutting-edge solutions for advancing Europe’s lighting market. It features a state-of-the-art technical program, devised and delivered by a top-tier line up of International lighting experts addressing these key topics:
- The Internet of Things
- Horticultural and Agricultural lighting
- Connected lighting
- Emerging Markets
- Human-centric issues
- New Business Approaches
- SSL Technology Trends much more.
Now Available, the latest conference sessions announced as part of Strategies in Light Europe, including the latest confirmed presentations and international speakers.