World Agri-Tech Investment Summit 2016
Europe’s largest and most important gathering of the agri-tech industry, the World Agri-Tech Investment Summit, returns to London on November 2-3. What sets this summit apart is the support and participation of the major global agribusinesses, alongside innovators and investors from Europe and the CIS, the Middle East, India, the US and Canada. In an increasingly global industry, this is an essential forum for generating international partnerships and alliances. The summit includes agenda-setting presentations and panel debates, interactive roundtable discussions, start-up pitching sessions, 1-1 meetings & networking opportunities with the brightest minds in food-tech today.
- Event Type:
- Nov. 2-3, 2016
- London , UK
This year’s key themes include:
- Agribusiness Leaders Debate: New Collaboration Models for R&D
- Precision Farming: Gearing up for Global Market Applications
- Satellites for Agri-Food: Optimising Big Data to Drive Sustainable Intensification
- Farm Management: Integrating Smart Farming Platforms
- Farm Operators: Closing the Adoption Gap
- Opportunities at the Convergence of Ag & Life Sciences
- What’s Next for Agricultural Biologicals?
- Big Data & Next Generation Agri-Genomics: Plant Genome Editing & Beyond
- Opportunities in the Adjacent Space: Synthetic Biology & Natural Products
- Decentralizing North American Investment Capital: Identifying the Next Opportunities