- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Microbial Discovery Group excels in identifying antibacterial, antifungal and growth promotion properties to improve plant health and growth.
Feeding the ever growing population will become increasingly difficult as resources continue to become constrained or diminished. Microbial technologies will help to fill the gap through a variety of differing mechanisms including nutrient creation or release, pathogen and pest resistance, plant growth promotion and protection of the plant against environmental stresses. MDG has library screening technologies to help you find the virtual needle in the haystack when seeking biological solutions. We have the capabilities, capacity and commitment to provide the biological wonders that will help feed the world.
By Microbial Discovery Group (MDG) based in Franklin, WISCONSIN (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you