Microbial Discovery Group excels in identifying antibacterial, antifungal and growth promotion properties to improve plant health and growth.
Feeding the ever growing population will become increasingly difficult as resources continue to become constrained or diminished. Microbial technologies will help to fill the gap through a variety of differing mechanisms including nutrient creation or release, pathogen and pest resistance, plant growth promotion and...
By Microbial Discovery Group (MDG) based in Franklin, WISCONSIN (USA).
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Horticultural and greenhouse operations are facing increasing challenges in dealing with sanitation issues related to water treatment. Over the course of growing a crop, pathogenic microorganisms accumulate and algae flourish on moist surfaces posing a constant threat to plants and produce. The main challenges lie the areas of irrigation water, elimination of biofilm and algae control. Existing biocidal products, while effective in killing algae, are not effective in removing biofilm from the water lines. The...
By Applied Oxidation LLC based in Chattanooga, TENNESSEE (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you