Precision agriculture is no longer a new term in crop production. It is now a widely accepted practice. Aerial imagery is a key component in utilizing precision agriculture techniques for the management of farmland. The GeoVantage Imaging System provides high-resolution, orthorectified images that are used by Cooperatives, Ag Service Providers (ASPs), Crop Consultants, and Growers to:
- Create management zones
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fertilizer applications
- View the whole farm/field
- Perform in-season analysis to make crop management decisions
- Manage geo-referenced soil sampling
- Precisely schedule irrigation
- Scheduling of pesticide applications
- Find mechanical errors in application equipment
By GeoVantage based in Peabody, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Underground locating and testing for the irrigation industry is our first area of expertise, and it remains our flagship industry. Our wire and valve location and testing tools are geared to provide contractors and workers on the job the robust functionality and simple usability they need at costs low enough to keep profits high. In other words, if you need valve and wire locators that are precise, durable and affordable, look for the Armada Technologies brand.
By Armada Technologies, LLC based in Caledonia, MICHIGAN (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you