SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced Agilent Advantage Service Pack, the first premium service in a box in the test and measurement industry, created specifically for customers who purchase from distributors. With the new Agilent Advantage Service Pack, customers who buy new Agilent electronic test instruments from a distributor have the immediate opportunity to obtain premium warranty service from Agilent Advantage Services.
The Agilent Advantage Service Pack, with its premium warranty, offers:
- the industry's fastest turnaround time for both the original factory warranty, plus two additional years;
- fast repairs (three to five days) that include a full calibration, complete with a calibration certificate and measurement report;
- expedited return shipping;
- easy Web registration using Web key inside box; and
- Agilent Infoline Web Services log-in to manage equipment and services more effectively.
The Agilent Advantage Service Pack protects a customer's investment by ensuring lower cost of ownership, greater uptime, and ultimately increased productivity. All customers are assured their test equipment performs to original functionality and evolving standards.
Agilent Advantage Services is committed to customers' success throughout the equipment's lifetime. Advantage Pack is available in the U.S., Canada and 27 member states of the European Union. For further details see www.agilent.com/find/advantagepack
To download a high-resolution image of the Agilent Advantage Service Pack, go to www.agilent.com/find/AdvantagePack_images.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company's 18,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.4 billion in fiscal 2010. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.