Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer 2016: Your super early bird rate ends next Friday
If you are looking to grow your business in Africa and hear the latest analysis of consumption trends, Argus FMB Africa Fertilizer is the best place to meet key decision makers. You can network with international market players including delegates from 20 countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Join us in Marrakech to:
- Assess growth prospects in major African markets and identify opportunities for you
- Develop new fertilizer products to match soil and crop types
- Hear about new fertilizer projects in Africa and implications for trade
- Hear how the Africa Fertilizer Finance Mechanism will be implemented and how this will change the market
- Share experiences with 400+ attendees from 200 companies
Companies that attended in 2015 included:
OCP Group, ALLE - Ethiopian Trading Enterprise, Sea Invest Cote d'Ivoire, Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA), FAO, Toguna Agro Industries, Bollore Africa Logistics, USAID West Africa Fertilizer Program, Afrikelp, IFA, Export Trading Group, GAWT International Business, Greenbelt Fertilisers, Indagro, IFDC, Omnia Fertilizer, Yara, AGRA, Ma'aden, Crop Nutrition Laboratory Services, Granuphos, MEA and many more...
You only have one week left to save $200. The early bird discount expires on 11 December, register now to secure your discount.