ReportsnReports.com adds report 2014 Analysis of Bayer in the Worldwide Agrochemicals Market to its store. This strategic assessment of Bayer, one of the world''s leading agrochemical companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report presents a comprehensive analysis of the company''s performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global agrochemical market.
Complete reportis available athttp://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/270620-2014-analysis-of-bayer-in-the-worldwide-agrochemicals-market.html.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
• A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
• History of the company’s agrochemical business evolution, which is important to understanding
the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
• Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
• Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
• Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
• Manufacturing practices.
• New plants under construction.
• The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
• Internally developed and acquired agrochemical and related capabilities.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
• Review of major product lines.
• Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=270620.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
• Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
• Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
• Estimated R&D budget.
• Research facilities and staff.
• New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
• Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
• Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Inquiry Before Buying on this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=270620.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need.