Here are some fast facts for Valentine's Day:
- Each year, 180 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged in the U.S. And, this number excludes cards exchanged in classrooms between children.
- 65% of American households typically participate in Valentine’s Day by exchanging cards, going out on a date, or buying a gift such as chocolates, a plush toy, flowers, or jewelry.
- Over 36 million boxes of chocolate are sold each year
The average person uses 3,000+ paper towels outside the home each year, equivalent to approximately 8 large garbage bags of single use paper towels per person. Each person who switches to PeopleTowels can save 1/4 of a tree, conserve 250 gallons of water, cut CO2 emissions by 34 lbs. and reduce landfill waste by 23 lbs. in one year.
It's well known that Valentine's Day is a commercial event, but conversely, it's also an opportunity to share the green love. How do you share the green love? Be an Ambassador of green! People4PeopleTowels’ Ambassadors’ Program offers an exciting way for you to make a difference. How so? Kindness, generosity, and willingness are 3 essential qualities of sustainable living and are the very qualities of love expressed on Valentine's Day and PeopleTowels helps you live those values.
- Kindness in living green is not only being kind to our planet, but kind to each other.
- Generosity in green living is not only sharing eco awareness and eco resources, but also going above and beyond to inspire, promote, and encourage others on the green path.
- Willingness in green living is demonstrating your values through eco action and generating results.
Kindness, generosity and willingness are qualities that make Valentine's Day special. Why not capture that spirit daily by using PeopleTowels to inspire friends, co workers, and neighbors to embrace the sustainable eco-habit of using PeopleTowels. PeopleTowels are the producers of reusable personal hand towels - the eco-friendly, on-the-go alternative to paper towels and air dryers.
Businesses can be ambassadors too! Businesses large and small can Improve Stock Value, Employee Engagement and Reduce Impacts with PeopleTowels. Gifting PeopleTowels with a corporate logo as part of a corporate sustainability plan, employee gifts, awards, supplier and client gifts, is a means to connect the dots of the corporate sustainability plan to demonstrating daily practice to valued stakeholders. It's a gift that keeps on giving. Not only because of impact reduction but also because PeopleTowels supports The Breast Cancer Fund, and 1% for the Planet.
Share the green love this Valentine's Day! Sign up today and get started with People4PeopleTowels. Connect with PeopleTowels on Facebook and Twitter.
Home to one third of the earth's trees, the Taiga is the largest land-based biosphere and encircles the globe. Its immense oxygen production literally changes the atmosphere and refreshes the planet. It is this continuous renewal that has shaped Taiga Company's vision to drive similar change in the business world. Taiga Company seeks to be the 'oxygen for your business'.