1th,April,2019 -- Tobee® TH slurry pump are the most comprehensive range of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in mining, chemical and general industry applications. The horizontal slurry pumps are designed for heavy duty applications such as mill discharge, power sector and tailings as well as specialty applications, which are used for continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries.
Size (discharge): 1' to 22' Pump
Capacity: 10.8~ 5400 m3/hr
Head: 6m ~ 135 m
Handing solids: 0 ~ 650mm
Concentration: 0%~ 70%
Material:High chrome alloy,Rubber,Stainless steel etc.
1. Horizontal, cantilevered, centrifugal, single stage slurry pump.
2.Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
3. Wear resistant and anti abrasion wet parts: High chrome alloy and rubber etc. They are completely interchangeable with each other.
4. Easily replaceable liners: Liners are bolted to the casing.
5. Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
6 Discharge direction can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees.
7. Simple maintenance throat bush: the mating face of the throat bush is tapered, so the wear is reduced and removal is simple.
8. Sealing type: pcking seal,impeller sealing and mechanical seal.
9. Widely application: They are designed for handling abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments.