Winn, Mich. -- Since acquiring the Boxer Equipment line from Mertz Manufacturing, LLC, at the end of 2012, Morbark, Inc., has been working to establish a worldwide distributor network for the compact utility loaders.
Boxer Equipmentdistributors signed in the past seven months are:
- Abele Tractor & Equipment Company, Inc., in Albany, N.Y.
- AGC Irrigation Supplies & Equipment, with three locations on Long Island, N.Y.
- Alexander Equipment Company, in Lisle, Ill.
- Bierschbach Equipment & Supply Company, with four locations in Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Cobb County Tractor Company, with two locations in the greater Atlanta area
- Deacon Equipment Company, in Bloomsburg, Pa.
- Essco Distributors, Inc., in Bay Shore, N.Y.
- Gaston Rentals, Inc., with three locations in the Charlotte, N.C., metro area
- Grinding & Drilling, Inc., in Desboro, Ontario, Canada
- Harrington’s Equipment Company, in Fairfield, Pa.
- Heritage Tractor, Inc., with 10 locations in Kansas and Missouri
- Knox Equipment Rentals, Inc., in West Chester, Pa.
- Meade Tractor, with seven locations in Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia
- Newtown Power Equipment, Inc., in Newtown, Conn.
- Nortrax Northeast, with 10 locations in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York
- Nortrax Southeast, with nine locations in Florida
- Queensland Mini Diggers PTY LTD, in Sumner Park, Queensland, Australia
- Schmidt Equipment, Inc., with five locations in Massachusetts
- Top Notch Equipment, in North Plymouth, Minn.
- Van Wall Equipment, with 12 locations throughout Iowa, Illinois, Kansas and Nebraska
- White Oak Equipment, Inc., with four locations in eastern Virginia
- Wilder Motor & Equipment Co., in Nashville, Tenn.
Abele Tractor & Equipment Company, Inc.; Alexander Equipment Company; Cobb County Tractor Company; Essco Distributors, Inc.; Grinding & Drilling, Inc.; Newtown Power Equipment, Inc.; Nortrax Northeast; Nortrax Southeast; White Oak Equipment, Inc.; and Wilder Motor & Equipment Co. are also authorized Morbark tree care equipment dealers. Alexander Equipment Company, Nortrax Northeast and Nortrax Southeast also carry Morbark’s industrial equipment.
Cardinal Rental and Sales Corporation; Connect Equipment Sales, Inc.; and Shultis Sales Agency, Inc., have signed Manufacturer’s Representative Agreements with Morbark to promote the Boxer line. Cardinal’s area of responsibility covers New England and the Mid-Atlantic states. Connect Equipment covers Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, while Shultis is responsible for promoting the line in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and El Paso County in Texas.
“We’re excited by the amount of interest we’ve had from companies wanting to represent the Boxer Equipment line,” said Mark Rau, Morbark Dealer Development Manager. “Our Boxer distributor network is expanding quickly with companies that will give our customers the high-quality service they expect from Morbark.”
Morbark, Inc., based in Winn, Mich., has been innovating and manufacturing durable, high-performance equipment for the forestry, recycling, tree care, sawmill and biomass markets for more than 50 years. Morbark equipment helps customers harvest, process and convert wood and other organic waste materials into valuable, useful and profitable products. The company produces a full line of whole tree and waste wood chippers, flails, brush chippers, horizontal and tub grinders, sawmill equipment, material handling systems and more. Visit www.morbark.com. “Like” us on Facebook or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
About Boxer Equipment:
Boxer Equipment has four model series available: a dedicated trencher and the 300, 400 and 500 series, which are built to handle a full complement of more than 50 universal compact utility attachments. The Boxer’s standard quick attach system enables the user to quickly and easily switch from a bucket to forks to auger or other tools for optimum on-the-job flexibility and bottom line performance. A feature unique to the Boxer 500 series is its variable-width, rubber track undercarriage, which allows the units to enter through gates as narrow as three feet wide. For complete Boxer Equipment product information, go to www.boxerequipment.com.