The September issue of 'Food & Biobased News', the newsletter from Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research, is now available for you to download.
This newsletter is available to all those interested in our research and activities. You can subscribe to this newsletter and will automatically receive the next issue. Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others who may be interested.
Topics in this issue
- News - Lignin: sustainable alternative to fossil resources
- News - First shipping container full of roses proves promising
- News - The Pasteur sensor tag nominated for Food Valley Award 2013
- Pre announcement - Food & Biobased 'Inspiration Day 2014'
- Customer story - Animal skins as a source of high-quality protein and fats
- Background story - Golden future for sustainable treatment method CATT
- Event - Food Professional Day, a unique day packed with theory and practice