Following the co-operation agreement with Winterwarm we can now present the extended offering on gas heaters with two new series (indirect and direct) and six new models providing the farmer with energy savings and lower cost of ownership.
The Heat-X series are suitable for Layer, Broiler and Greenhouse applications.
The Heat-X indirect has a closed combustion chamber and a chimney that exits the exhaust gases and CO2 outside the stable. It also contributes to lower energy consumption since the fresh air is drawn from the outside through the double chimney, thus the incoming air is already pre-heated, which further increases efficiency.
Heat-X direct has an open cumbustion chamber, and since gas is a clean burning fuel, it releases only CO2 and water vapour. The generated heat is 100% which is very beneficial to the animals and the farmer due to the fact that there are no heat losses in the system.
Main benefits of using Heat-X heaters:
- Provides superior comfort of livestock
- Clean- and Dry-burning heater, no exhaust gases in the farm and up to 15% lower humidity
- Energy saving up to 25% due to lower ventilation rates and gas consumption
- Maintenance-friendly easy service due to error code display
- Lower insurance cost, lower cost of ownership
- Hygiene-friendly, easy to clean due to large openings
- Tranquility and piece of mind