Straw pellet mill can process the crop straws into biomass pellets,and people can use the made pellets as fuel for heating and cooking. The market of straw pellet mill is expanding quickly now,there are many factors contribute to this phenomenon. We are big agricultural country in the world.There are many kinds and quantity of crops in China.straws are the major biomass resources.There are a large number of agricultural and forestry residues can be effectively used every year. It can not only effectively use the remaining resources,but also can protect our environment which we live.
General Features of Straw Pellet Mill Supplier
1. Adapted for compressing sawdust, chrysanthemum and palm light raw materials pelleting.
2. Fote straw pellet mill with special feeding system designed for all straw,equal and reliable feed-in.
3. Main drive adopts high accuracy gear drive, ring die in quick detaching encircling hoop type,output raised about 15% more than belt drive.
4. The complete machine transmission parts use Switzerland or Japan high quality bearing, ensure high efficiency, stable and reliable drive.
5. All adopt international advanced equipments and alloy steel ring die made by processing technology. The pellet mill with long useful life,produce smooth pellet and high quality feed.
6. International advanced level serpentine spring coupling with innovative and compact structure,safe,low noise and low failure excellent performances.
7. High-performance magnetic attracts iron device.
Wide Application of Straw Pellets
In addition to used as fuel pellets, straw pellets can also be used as horse bedding and small pet bedding. Straws has been used as horse bedding for centuries. Until recently, the development of pelletizing industry has made it possible to use straw pellets which is more suitable for bedding in the stall. Since straw pellets are pure, natural products without additives and of high hygienic, they are the best products for animal bedding. Straw pellets can be used as animal feed. And compared with straws, the straw pellets are easier to be stored and can be stored for a longer time.