Central to “ambient intelligence”; insights into the wireless sensors market for precision agriculture and environmental monitoring are detailed in this report. This report refers to environmental and agricultural monitoring as areas deployed with intelligent sensor interface that tracks, informs about, provides granular control of, and monitors the environment and agriculture in situ- real time.
This report segments the market on the basis of products, applications and geographies. The product market is classified into physical sensors, mechanical sensors, and chemical sensors on the basis of parameters detected and measured by sensors.
Acoustic sensors, flow sensors, humidity sensors, pressure sensors, and temperature sensors are classified as physical sensors. Proximity sensors, position sensors, level sensors and motion sensors are segmented under the mechanical sensors. Chemical sensors profile biosensors and gas sensors.
On the basis of application; environmental monitoring includes forest fire detection; flood detection; water management; and ambient air and greenhouse gas emissions monitoring. Agricultural monitoring is segmented into crop growth monitoring; soil monitoring; pest and disease detection; precision irrigation and water management; and vehicular movement and management.
The report covers North America, Europe, APAC and ROW on the basis of geography.
Global Wireless Sensors Market for Precision Agriculture and Environmental Monitoring (2011-2016) report, as the name suggests, illustrates the global scenario of wireless sensors for environmental and agricultural monitoring over the next five years with insights into the three main functions of a sensor within a system- Monitoring & Control, Security & Warning, and Diagnosis & Analysis.
In addition, the report contains details of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints of the market
- Burning issues and opportunities
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics
- Analysis of different applications of the market
- Key trends shaping and influencing the market
- Identification of segments with high growth potential
- Region specific developments and peculiarities
- Key growth strategies for companies in the precision monitoring market
- The competitive landscape of the industry
The report also captures the market roadmap with market sizes, trend lines, revenue forecasts, market & product trends, socio-economic trends and regulations, competitive landscape.
American Sensor Technologies, Inc., (U.S.), ASM Automation Sensornik Messtechnik GMBH, (Germany), Automata, Inc., (U.S.), Avir Sensors, (U.S.), BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc., (U.S.), Coastal Environmental Systems, Inc., (U.S.), E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc., (Canada), Measurement Specialties Inc., (U.S.), MEMSIC Inc., (U.S.), Meridian Environmental Technology, Inc., (U.S.), STMicroelectronics N.V., (Switzerland), Sutron Corporation, (U.S.), The Toro Company, (U.S.), Vaisala Oyj, (Finland), and YSI Incorporated, (U.S.) are a few of the players profiled in this report with their key developments, financial details and strategies.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that they necessarily get the market intelligence they are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis is carried out for the following sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
The key stakeholders identified for this repot include:
- Government decision makers who concentrate funds for research and industrial exploitation
- Agricultural Research Associations
- Council of Detection and Environmental Monitoring
- Sensor Forum Establishments
- Industries needing market information to make corporate decisions
- Researchers who need to know market and technology requirements
- Independent and Entrepreneurial communities
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Sensor Manufacturers
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=181782
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=181782