The 2016 World Bio Markets Bio Business Awards are now accepting nominations for categories covering people, companies, and projects that have advanced the bioeconomy. The eight categories for the 2016 awards are:
- Biofuels Partnership of the Year;
- Bio-Based Brand of the Year;
- Breakthrough Bio-Based Technology Platform;
- WBM Bio-Based Business Person of the Year;
- Bio-Based Chemical Partnership of the Year;
- WBM Industry Champion 2016;
- Bio-Based Product Innovation of the Year; and
- Biomass Power Project of the Year.
Nominations are due February 19, 2016, and the awards will be presented at the second day of World Bio Markets in Amsterdam on March 15, 2016.