Model 00ETH - Endurance Truck Mount Hydraulic Spreader
The Endurance Truck Mount Hydraulic Spreader is perfect for Litter, Lime, Shavings, Compost, Manure and Organics Applications. This spreader is a Spinner Spreader so it will work great if you are looking for a Litter Spreader, Lime Spreader, Shavings Spreader, Compost Spreader, Manure Spreader or Organic Spreader. The BBI Binary manifold is STANDARD on all BBI Hydraulic Power Spreaders so making use of Precision Agriculture electronics EASY!
The proven standard for truck mount spreaders, BBI spreaders are the most efficient, accurate and reliable spreaders available today. BBI spreaders are built using only heavy duty, high-strength materials for long lasting durability. Hopper beds are constructed from 10 gauge sheet steel. BBI Hydraulic Truck Mount Endurance spreaders come equipped with the BBI Binary valve and are ready for ISOBUS compatible electronics. Our 'Accu-flow' pattern divider, an exclusive design feature on BBI litter spreaders, assures uniform material delivery to the spinners, for improved material distribution.
Endurance Truck Mount Hydraulic Litter, Shavings, Compost or Manure Spreader Highlights
- BBI Binary Manifold is STANDARD on all Endurance Hydraulic Spreaders. The BBI Binary Manifold facilitates QUICK installation of all Precision Agriculture Tools.
- Hoppers Available in 12' to 26' Lengths
- New in 2013! 120' Wide Hopper Option
- Bolt Down Hoppers Standard on all Spreaders - New for 2013!
- Extensive use of UHMW reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- UHMW Bearing Back keeps bearings clean resulting in longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- Optional UHMW Poly Floor lasts the lifetime of the spreader. The drag coefficient is less than steel. Hydraulics run cooler and last longer with less stress on the system. Floor chain, motors and gear cases last longer.
- Heavy-Duty / Self-Cleaning Bar Chain
- 3/8” Fin - 33% thicker than traditional design.
- Dual Rack and Pinion gate prevents jams.
- Innovative Spinner Motor eliminates motor failure at the pressure seal.
- HD Two-Section Pumps run cooler and last longer.
- Fuel and time to apply is reduced by 50%.
- Lower Maintenance expense.
- Twin 24' Disc Spinners
- Exclusive Pattern Divider Mechanism
Recommended Lime Package includes: Heavy Duty Conveyor Chain (88K),'Close Bar' Conveyor Chain (Bars every other link), Inverted V, Heavy Duty Suspension, Self-Contained Hydraulic System, Tandem Rawson Gear Case (Hydraulic Only), Heavy Oskaloosa Gear Case (Mechanical Only), Poly Floor, Electronic Rate Controller.
(4534) = 45 Degree Sides, 34' Conveyor
(HP) = Hydraulic Powered
Carbon Steel standard - Other Options available
Body Type Options
- HP 4534 UNIT POWER SOURCE: Hydraulic power to the spinners and conveyor is supplied by a heavy-duty two section hydraulic pump driven by truck PTO. The hydraulic oil reservoir is specially designed and constructed to allow extra cooling area. The reservoir is equipped with a large filler / breather assembly, sight level gauge and oil temperature gauge. The reservoir has a capacity of 35 gallons to keep oil temperatures down, thus increasing hydraulic components life.
- CONVEYOR POWER SOURCE: Spur-Gear Drive reduction Box with 2' diameter output shaft and direct drive Low-Speed / High-Torque Motor(s).
- CONVEYOR: This is a 34' wide conveyor connected by bars to move material to the spinners. The chain is heavy duty, self-cleaning pintle-type chain with wide flat bars (3/8' x 1 1/4' x 29') welded on every 5th link of chain (11 1/4' centers on 667X).
- State of the Art - ELECTROSTATIC PAINT: Carbon unit is totally primed with a rust-inhibiting alkyd primer and then top-coated with high gloss enamel. Stainless unit includes all mild carbon steel parts primed and painted. Salford Red is our standard color. Color options include red, blue, yellow, black or green. Some custom colors are available.
- **BBI BINARY HYDRAULIC MANIFOLD SYSTEM for Endurance: Combines the hydraulic controls for the conveyor and spinners into one control manifold. It includes proportional manual speed control for both spinners and conveyor. Pilot operated relief is standard. A dump valve is standard for the conveyor. The modularity of the BBI Binary Valve allows for quick easy conversion to GR option and to electronic control.
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL: The Tee Jet CL250 is included in the List Price. The CL250 provides straight rate control with guidance.
Ordering Specify the size unit desired. Detail any optional equipment desired and prices. State Paint color desired.
Delivery Prices are F.O.B. at our facility located in Cornelia, GA unless otherwise noted on a special quotation. If requested, delivery will be arranged to customer's location. Freight charges will be determined by number of units and mileage.