Model 00MS1416 - Tandem Axle Fertilizer Lime Spreader
MagnaSpread 14' or 16' Tandem Axle Fertilizer Lime Spreader - High Capacity - Pull Type - Distribution of Granular Fertilizer or Lime - Option Rich - Customized for your specific application - Advanced Technology for the most sophisticated farmer! Spreads Fertilizer in 80' PLUS swaths! No Electronics, 30' BOB, Painted carbon ladder, S6 CV PTO, Overslung Inverted 'V', Cast Hitch, Hy Torque Manifold, GR Valve High Torque Manifold, High Duty Hydraulics with Oil Cooler, and SS spinners and fins are standard and included in list price.
MagnaSpread 14' or 16' Tandem Axle Fertilizer Lime Spreader Highlights
- The BBI Binary Manifold is STANDARD on all MagnaSpread units making Precision Agriculture a Snap! The BBI Binary Hydraulic Manifold system combines the hydraulic controls for the conveyor and spinners into one control manifold. It includes proportional manual speed control for both spinners and conveyor. Pilot operated relief is standard. A dump valve and a GR is standard for the conveyor. The modularity of the BBI Binary Manifold allows for quick, easy conversion to GR option and to electronic control.
- Spreads Lime at up to 2 tons per acre at 14 mph with a 60' swath.
- Spreads fertilizer in 80' plus swaths!
- UHMW and Stainless Steel reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- UHMW Bearing Back keeps bearings clean, giving longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- Proprietary MagnaSpread system delivers a wider, flatter, more consistent pattern.
- Dual Rack and Pinion gate prevents jams.
- Overhead Spinner Motors are ABOVE the chemical resulting in extended motor life.
- Pull with a tractor - no need to maintain a dedicated chassis and power train.
- Variable rate technology or straight rate control.
- UHMW Comb Cover prevents streaking in the field.
- BBI Spreaders are 'Option Rich' and can be customized to your specific application.
- Flotation tires and wide swath minimize compaction.
- (L-304) 304 Stainless, (L-409) 409 Stainless, (L-C) Carbon
- (PTHP) = Pull-Type, Tandem Axle, Hydraulic Powered
- (4520) = 45 Degree Sides, 20' Conveyor
Body Type Options
- H Body 7' Higher Capacity, 21 cu ft / lin ft struck, 56' high
- State of the Art - ELECTROSTATIC PAINT: Carbon unit is fully painted with two component acrylic urethane that yields superior gloss, color retention and UV stability. Stainless unit includes all mild carbon steel parts painted. Salford Red is our standard color. If requested, color options include red, blue, yellow, black or green. Some custom colors are available.
- CAPACITY: 14 ton suspension payload, 238 cubic feet of struck capacity for 'L' hopper
- HOPPER CONSTRUCTION: 304 Stainless steel or 409 stainless steel bolt on hopper. Hitch includes both pintle and clevis type hitches.
- SUSPENSION AND WHEELS: 14 ton walking tandem suspension. 21.5 x 16.1 - 14 ply tires. 10 bolt hubs and wheels.
- CONVEYOR: 20' 304 Stainless Steel Mesh or Close Bar Chain Conveyor. Tandem motor gear case is standard. GR Valve is included. Self contained hydraulics is standard. Heat shrink on hydraulic fittings is included.
- SPINNERS: MagnaSpread system standard. Overhead spinner motors are also standard.
- INVERTED V: Overslung inverted V in carbon steel is standard.
- CV JOINT PTO SHAFT: Series 6, 1,000 RPM Standard.
- BBI BINARY TM HYDRAULIC MANIFOLD SYSTEM for MagnaSpread: Combines the hydraulic controls for the conveyor and spinners into one control manifold. It includes proportional manual speed control for both spinners and conveyor. Pilot operated relief is standard. A dump valve and a GR is standard for the conveyor. The modularity of the BBI Binary Valve allows for quick easy conversion to electronic control.
Specify the size unit desired. Detail any optional equipment desired and prices. State Paint color desired. Specify 540 RPM or 1000 RPM tractor PTO speed. If you are using 540 RPM PTO there are special requirements, please call BBI Factory to quote.
Delivery Prices are F.O.B. at our facility located in Cornelia, GA unless otherwise noted on a special quotation. If requested, delivery will be arranged to customer's location. Freight charges will be determined by number of units and mileage.