Model 00RB - RockBody Aggregate Spreaders
BBI Rockbody - Rock, Gravel, Sand, Salt and Aggregate Spreader- Easy to Operate -Distribution of Rock, Gravel, Sand, Salt and Aggregate
BBI Rockbody - Rock, Gravel, Sand, Salt and Aggregate Spreader
Innovative Design for a hardworking, long lasting aggregate spreader. The BBI Rockbody was designed with ease of maintenance, ease of use and precise spreading capability in mind.
BBI Rockbody Highlights
- Extensive use of UHMW throughout the BBI product line reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- UHMW Bearing Back keeps bearings clean resulting in longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- The BBI RockBody has Cab Controlled Hydraulic Gate, Conveyor, Tarp and Spinners.
- BBI Spreaders are 'Option Rich' and can be customized to your specific application.
- BBI conveyor design reduces material damage to the conveyor system, extending it's life. The design also allows for ease of maintenance. (Flat Belt-Roller and UHMW Supports)
- Flow Divider has BBI designed 'Rock Escape' to prevent rock jams.
- Cab Shield and Wooden Side Boards protect the Hopper and Cab from damage during loading.
(L-304) 304 Stainless, (L-409) 409 Stainless, (L-C) Carbon
(TH) = Truck-Mount, Hydraulic Conveyor
(4530) = 45 Degree Sides, 30' Conveyor
Body Type Options
RockBody - Modified H Body with Heavy 7 Gauge Carbon Steel Standard. 19.75 cu ft / per linear ft
- State of the Art - ELECTROSTATIC PAINT: Carbon unit is totally primed with a rust-inhibiting alkyd primer and then top-coated with high gloss enamel. Stainless unit includes all mild carbon steel parts primed and painted. Color options include red, blue, yellow, black or green. Some custom colors are available.
- INVERTED V: Overslung inverted V in carbon steel is standard.
- CAPACITY: 20 TO 22 TON Road Ready. (19.75 cu ft / lin ft) Overslung V lightens the load on the conveyor.
- RockBody Unit Power Source: Conveyor driven by a heavy duty two section pump driven by truck PTO.
- CONVEYOR: Belt over 30' Bar with TWO sets of Tandem Gear Cases (4 Conveyor Motors). In Cab controls for both Spinners and Conveyor are standard. 'GR' Hydraulics included.
- SPINNERS: 24' RockBody Spinner System, Heavy Duty High Torque Low Speed Spinner Motor. In Cab controls for both Spinners and Conveyor are standard.
- GATE: Hydraulically driven gate.
- TARP: Front to Rear Tarp driven by Electric Motor with In-Cab Control - Standard.
- CAB SHIELD and WOODEN SIDE BOARD: Protective Shield extending over the truck cab and Wooden boards on Hopper sides protect from damage during loading.