Gandy - Model 09PDMS - 100-lb. Capacity Multi-Purpose Poly Stainless Applicator
100 Lb. Capacity Poly Stainless Multi-Purpose Applicator
- 2.3 cu. ft. translucent poly hopper
- 100-lb. capacity (60-lb. per cu. ft. density)
- Stainless steel housing to resist corrosion
- Four each: Red (F) metering wheels, Black (C) metering wheels; Yellow (V) metering wheels
- Internal agitator
- See-through weather-guard shield protects metering output
- Positive shutoff when metering stops
- Speed compensated if ground-driven
- Fertilizer fed under metering wheel, then down tube
- U-frame mounting bracket with pre-drilled 1/2' holes and slots
- Reflective lid with strap latches
User will need to provide chain and drive sprocket to hopper input shaft from the parent implement's live shaft to provide 2 or 4 rpm to the Gandy input shaft depending on chemical rate, or purchase the Gandy ground drive package. If non-speed compensation is required, user may select a 12-volt drive.
Rate control sprocket package is required to set individual hopper rates and can control multiple hoppers when mounted in-line.
If multiple hoppers are mounted in-line, connector tubes will be needed to connect each hopper's drive and agitator shafts.
Requires 1.5-inch ID tubing with hose clamps to secure tubing to outlets.
Operator can easily configure applicator from one to four outlets by simply sliding out the shaft and removing or installing metering wheels and cups. For unused outlets, blanking plates are provided to seal outlet openings.
Equipped with a stainless steel metering housing, a standard bolt-in agitator is included to assist in product flow. The positive displacement design means that when the metering stops, all flow stops. And, if the unit is ground-driven, the metering compensates for the ground speed.
A U-frame bracket is included to allow for easy surface mounting. The 3' x 14' bracket comes with 1/2' pre-drilled holes and slots.
For easy clean-up, a snap-tite clean out plug can be quickly removed allowing material from the hopper to empty.
Drive options include a ground-drive or 12-volt electric motor. Rate control sprocket package is required to set application rates and optional connector tubes are available to connect multiple hoppers together when they are mounted in-line.