1 Tape Flat Dripline
The flat dripline 1tape® represents the latest technological developments in the field of drip irrigation systems. 1tape®, due to the multiple delivery point, is particularly suitable for draining soils usually intended for garden crops and flowers. 1tape® can be utilized both in protective and open fields for the cultivation of tomato, melon, strawberry, watermelon, onion and much more.
- The flow outlet opening made without removal of material which closes at the end of the irrigation cycle avoiding intrusion of foreign particles and formation of salts deposit.
- The particular turbulent flow labyrinth allows high resistance to clogging.
- The high technology employed allows a good emission uniformity.
- The dual colored line allows you to locate on the side of the supply holes..
- The use of suitable raw materials offers a high resistance to wearing.