From Flat Dripline
The flat dripline 1tape represents the latest technological developments in the field of drip irrigation systems. 1tape, due to the multiple delivery point, is particularly suitable for draining soils usually intended for garden crops and flowers. 1tape can be utilized both in protective and open fields for the cultivation of tomato, melon, strawberry, watermelon, onion and much more.
- The flow outlet opening made without removal of material which closes at the end of the irrigation cycle avoiding intrusion of foreign particles and formation of salts deposit.
- The particular turbulent flow labyrinth allows high resistance to clogging.
- The high technology employed allows a good emission uniformity.
- The dual colored line allows you to locate on the side of the supply holes..
- The use of suitable raw materials offers a high resistance to wearing.