Model 100 Gallon - Seven Row Strawberry Sprayer
Our sprayers feature the On Target patented spray nozzle that uses an electrical charge to create a fine mist of uniform, electrostatic droplets. Since all droplets have the same charge, they repel each other, creating a fine spray mist less prone to runoff and coalescence. The opposite charges of the plant attract the particles to it, drawing the spray deep inside the plant's canopy.
- Type:Three point sprayer for strawberries
- Tank:100 Gallon stainless steel chemical/Rinse tank
- Acres per tank:6 to 10
- Rinse Tank:Built in internal rinse system
- Boom:Three function hydraulic folding
- Sprayer Manifolds:Seven spray manifolds
- HP Required:32
- Control Package:ON-Target electric with pressure increase decrease system
- Air Source:Rotary Lobe
- Pump and Agitation:Hypro Belt Driven Centrifugal/Bypass Venturi
- Filtration:100 Gallon stainless steel chemical/Rinse tank
- Frame:Mild Steel, Powder coated
- Dimensions:40” x 52” x 49”
- Weight:1300 lbs.