Tigercat - Model 1055B - Forwarders
The new Tigercat 1055B is a heavy duty 14-tonne forwarder well suited to plantations, sensitive sites, selective and final felling and biomass/chipping applications.The 1055B forwarder has strong frames, large pins and steer cylinders and a durable centre section with tapered roller bearings in the articulation and oscillation joints.Most of the B-series improvements have taken place in the cab. Sound levels are under 66 db at full 2,200 rpm engine speed. Visibility, lighting, climate control and defogging capability have all been enhanced.
The cabin interior finish has been significantly upgraded with improved ergonomics and an automotive style finish. The joystick pods are easier to operate with only one function per control. The potentiometer (controlling maximum speed) is helpful in tough terrain. Operators will immediately notice increased comfort levels and reduced fatigue over long shifts.
- Comfortable, ergonomic cab design with excellent all-around visibility and automotive style finish.
- 'Next generation' control technology to govern machine functions.
- Excellent access to engine and hydraulic components through tilting engine enclosure and tilt cab.
- Heavy duty Tigercat construction for demanding forwarding applications.
- All control valves are located in a single compartment accessible at ground level.