Model 11-20 gpm - Standard Flow Skid Steer Brush Cutter
Our Brush Cutters are an ideal attachment for tough clearing applications. The cutter comes in a 60' or 72' cutting width. It is equipped with 3 bi-directional blades and powered by a Parker motor and a 100-hp Omni gear box. A standard flow of 11-20 gpm, mid flow 20-30 gpm is required on low flow and 30-45 gpm on the high flow. The one year warranty does not cover the blades or hoses.
- 5’’ cutting capacity
- 3/16’’ deck with sides reinforced with 3/8’’ A36
- ¼’’ deck (optional upgrade)
- 75 HP right angle gear box with 6 bolt flange blade carrier
- 3 bidirectional blades made with 5/8” AR400
- High torque Motor with 3000 PSI relief valve
1 year warranty does not cover the blades or hoses.