110 Gallon Chemigation Unit
Common Uses Pre-emergent herbicides, high rate insecticides, fungicides. Features 110 gallon tank, One man portable. Specs/Options Liquid Capacity: 110 US gallon. Dimensions: 34” wide x 64” long x 67” tall. Weight: 121 lbs. without pump
- Used for: Applying fertilizer, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other fluids to a wide variety of crops.
- Tank capacities: 70,110 and 200-gallon tanks available.
- Easily fitted to most center pivot, linear sprinkler, drip and solid set irrigation systems
- Quickly and easily moved from one field to another
- 60- and 90-gallon containment units available for added environmental safety