Tigercat - Model 1135 - Harvester
From Wheel Harvesters
The Tigercat 1135 harvester is the ultimate machine for in-stand selective thinning applications. The 1135 is specifically designed to manoeuvre between forwarding rows in dense stands, dramatically increasing forwarder row spacing and residual stand quality. The machine's unique characteristics result in high production rates and the minimal impact on the soil, root mass and standing trees.
The Mercedes 903 engine provides powerful tractive effort for high performance in deep snow and steep terrain. The 1135 is narrow and stable with a powerful, long-reach crane. The operator's station has a curved windshield for unparalleled upward visibility.
- High performance machine with powerful Mercedes 906 and dedicated pumps for the drive, harvesting head and crane functions.
- 8-wheel drive with bogie lifts for the softest footprint and excellent stability.
- High quality, customizable, ergonomically positioned controls to minimize operator fatigue.
- Built Tigercat tough for long life and high uptime.
- Narrow width, high ground clearance and tight turn radius for agility in tight in-stand thinning applications.
- Powerful crane with fore/aft leveling and side tilt to reach around standing trees.
- Spacious, comfortable cab with fantastic 360 degree visibility.
- Constant temperature climate control system.