Model 12 Series - Commercial Tower
From Grain Dryers
Vacuum cooling is key to the popularity and success of M-C Tower Dryers. Reclaiming heated air from cooling the grain results in less fuel usage and significant dollar savings. After blending the ambient air drawn from outside, the pre-heated air is returned to the blowers, lowering energy consumption and producing maximum efficiency.
- Smooth wall, stainless steel screens and heavy duty construction deliver long life and years of dependable service.
- Grain exchangers equalize moisture and temperature in the grain column.
- Maxon® NP burners provide even, efficient heat at low pressures through the plenum chamber..
- Standard sloped floors help promote dryer cleanliness.
- Commercial-grade inline centrifugal blowers deliver air volume at low RPM for maximum motor life and efficient, quiet drying.
- Sealed cooling floor prevents particulate matter from entering the drying process for a cleaner dryer operation.
- Gas manifold with microprocessor controlled electronic gas proportional valve allows complete control of plenum temperature for all grains to be dried. Regardless of outside temperature changes, a constant plenum temperature is automatically maintained. Digital readout on microprocessor displays plenum temperature and set point during dryer operation.
- NEMA IV high voltage cabinet with main disconnect protects motor starters, thermal overloads and electrical components from weather and dirt.
- Discharge Moisture Sensor with continuous flow sampler provides reliable measurement of dryer’s outlet moisture content.