Model 12 Tonne - Trailer
Main Chassis section is two channels welded together to form a box section size is 220 x 160m . Top chassis is 150 x 75 channel
15 Tonne type with 32 mm dia “U” bolts
Drawbar pivits on 50 mm dia pin
Drawbar eye is 90 x 40 section
- 13 Tonne spring unit with 32 mm dia spring eye pins running through a brass bush.
- Optional in lieu of springs
- 80 mm section, standard track is 1800 mm, other track available to order. 8000 kg cap per axle Brakes are 350 x 60 mm
- Hydraulic Operation of Cam brakes with one cylinder per wheel complete with adjustor screw.
- 8 stud rims on remould tyres with speed rating of 60 kph capacity 8000 kg/axle options of higher spec axles.
- § Floor 5 mm plate with 60 x 40 box section Floor runners
- § Sides are 3 mm plate with 80 x 80 x 3 box Section top rail, vertical ribs fully welded
- § Rear door has box section frame ladder fitted to front panel
- § Size 18 ft x 4 ft 3” high x 7 ft 4” wide inside mud guard standard (5486 mm long x 1295 mm high x 2235 mm wide)
Twin 3 stage 10 Tonne cylinders mounted low in the chassis to give max lift and reduce stress on trailer chassis. Pin holes are 32 mm dia Hydraulic Hoses to cylinders are ½ bore twin wire braided.
Marker Lights/rear lamps wired to socket on the front of trailer. A separate lead is used from this socket to the tractor.